About your privacy, and technology used on this website

This website uses cookies to improve your browsing experience a nd help us improve our user experience. To agree to our use of cookies, please accept and you will proceed to browse normally. For more information, please contact our offices.

Our Shareholders

Tshipi’s success depends largely on its unique management style and group of shareholders who possess a wealth of technical, commercial and marketing experience in the mining industry, and have uniquely positioned the Company to take full advantage of its available resources in order to become the largest exporter of manganese ore in South Africa today.

These shareholders today include Luxembourg registered, Jupiter Kalahari S.A. (JKSA) (49.9%) and South African registered, Main Street 774 (Pty) Limited (Main Street) (50.1%)

JKSA is 100% owned by, Australian registered Jupiter Mines Limited, listed on the ASX. Main Street 774 is held by Bermuda registered OM Holdings Limited (26%), listed on the ASX, and South African registered Ntsimbintle Mining (Pty) Limited (74%).

Ownership Structure

Jupiter Mines Limited

Jupiter, listed on the ASX, is an Australian registered public company which has as its main asset a 49.9% beneficial interest in Tshipi é Ntle, an independently operated and managed, black empowered company.

readmore

Ntsimbintle Mining (Pty) Ltd

Ntsimbintle, a B-BBEE mining company representing shareholders including Safika Resources, Nkonjane and John Taolo Gaetsewe Development Trust, holds a 74% share in Main Street, while OM Holdings holds the remaining 26% share.

readmore

OM Holdings Limited

OM Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX, is an independent, internationally diversified minerals group with its primary focus on expanding its fully integrated manganese business. Its international operations currently comprise a successful Singapore based metals marketing business supported by a manganese mine in Australia and a ferro alloy processing facility in Sarawak, Malaysia. OM Holdings is listed on the ASX.

readmore